Thursday 30 August 2018

80 - WHY INDIBLOGGER?

I started to write blogs because I wanted to win prizes that were offered on a site called Indiblogger.  But for them to add me to their directory, I had to have at least twenty blogs. So I made it my mission to complete the magical number.  But after getting into Indiblogger, I felt the opposite of 'empowered', not sure what the exact word is. 

This site gives a rating in numerals, has a dashboard and a forum to post ideas or any topics that we would want other indibloggers to comment upon.  That was my understanding, but I was wrong of course.  And it is a very   strictly censored site,  but certain persons who run it, although that is not too clear.

What is clear is that 'no animals were harmed during the process' and I too can boast of the same thing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment